There are some things going on right now that should make us think…
I know I’m only scratching the surface here. I don’t really believe any of these are overly significant on their own but collectively, it seems they should give one pause as to the days in which we live. I certainly believe we are ever so close to the return of our Messiah. We should be preparing our hearts and minds to endure until the end, to withstand persecution and tribulation. We should be watching and praying, staying clothed, alert and aware of the times, so that He does not come to us as a thief but as our bridegroom ♥
» Interestingly, there are a slew of movies concerning Christianity being released this year. I am not saying they are Biblical or accurate, just that they reference Biblical people, places, and events. In fact, from all I have heard, most of them have blatant inaccuracies and false representations, the truth twisted with lies, leaven worked all throughout the dough. In fact, that should be further evidence of the times.
- Son of God movie on February 28th – allegedly about Jesus, the Son
- God’s Not Dead on March 21st – supposed proof of God, the Father’s existence
- Noah on March 28th – very loose portrayal of Noah, whose family were the sole survivors of the Flood, who is referenced in the Bible concerning the End Times (Matthew 24:37-38)
- Heaven is For Real on April 14th (Passover) – about a boy who says he saw heaven and it is real
- Left Behind on October 3rd (Yom Kippur) – based on the very popular book about the alleged rapture with Nicolas Cage
- Exodus: Gods and Kings on December 12th – representation of the mass exodus of God’s people from Egypt when He delivered them through Moses (a picture of Christ), played by Christian Bale (a picture of when the Christians bale out of here?!?)
And in recent and upcoming news:
» All 103 Israeli embassies, consulates, and diplomatic missions globally have been closed over a supposed “pay dispute” – first time since Israel became a nation in 1948! Is this a cover for a coming act of war? A preemptive strike on Iran? A way to protect their ambassadors while trying not to arouse suspicion?!? So unprecedented!
◦ Foreign Ministry goes on strike, all Israel’s embassies and consulates abroad to close.
◦ Suspension of Diplomatic and Consular Operations: As of Tuesday, 3rd March 2014, Israel’s diplomats will no longer engage with foreign representatives, take care of official visits of any kind, either in Israel or overseas, issue visas or provide any consular services. This is just part of an extended list of organizational measures which will take effect immediately.
» The blood moon tetrad begins during Pesach or Passover on April 15th, followed by another lunar eclipse on Sukkot or the feast of Tabernacles, echoed on the same feast days in 2015. Interspersed are a total lunar eclipse on the Jewish new year Rosh Chodashim (Adar 29/Nisan 1) from which months are counted and then a partial lunar eclipse on Yom Teruah/Rosh Hashanah/ the Feast of Trumpets, the civil new year from which years are counted. The last 2 times these blood moon tetrads occurred on the Jewish feast days, they concurred with major events in Israel’s history:
◦ In 1949-1950, which immediately followed Israel becoming a nation in 1948 (after WWII and the Holocaust or Shoah) and during which time the 1949 Armistice Agreements were signed between Israel and her then hostile neighbors Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria and the Tripartite Declaration of 1950 was issued by the US, Britain, and France in support.
◦ And again in 1967-1968 which coincided with the 6 Day War, in which Israel was unified when they captured Gaza Strip, West Bank, Golan Heights, Sinai Peninsula, and unified all of Jerusalem.
It certainly seems that this upcoming Tetrad marks some significant event for Israel that is yet unknown!
» Also, Easter falls during this Passover as well. Passover begins the evening of April 14th, the first blood moon is the following day on the 15th, Easter falls on the 20th, and Passover ends on the 22nd.